A global group that creates and manages sustainable renewable energy solutions wants to hire a business developer to work in Cape Town, South Africa.
Application Deadline: 19 November 2021
To succeed in this role, you need superb business acumen, to be an active listener and have exceptional organisational skills. The role is open to graduates, but you must have a thesis or background in renewable energy to show that you understand the sector.
Degree in Project Management, Business or Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in a business development role; and
- Previous experience in South Africa’s renewable energy space – particularly wind or solar – with experience in at least one round of the REIPPPP a must.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analysing the technical feasibility of potential projects;
- Providing support during negotiations when needed;
- Supporting the business development team on the development of projects throughout the project lifecycle;
- Overseeing relations with the administration; and
- Creating technical and economic proposals for projects.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- IT literate;
- Great business acumen;
- Exceptional organisational skills; and
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.