Reporting directly to the Technical Director, the ideal candidate will find themselves working alongside a highly skilled team as they ensure the full project delivery of quality energy efficient projects in both the commercial and industrial sectors.
You will need to be highly proactive and energetic as you hit the ground running in this challenging role. Furthermore, you will have to be able to effectively manage yourself as well as site contractors in order to exceed your KPI’s.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty in order to achieve brilliant results and quickly grow their career.
Must be willing to travel nationally, although you will mostly be stationed in Gauteng.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (BEng/MEng Electrical preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in project management of solar rooftop projects preferably within the SA renewable energy industry and up to 1 MW in size
- Strong experience engaging with key stakeholders
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- First-rate communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel as required
- Fluent in an additional foreign or national language a benefit
- Installation and/or construction experience