Our client, a leading energy solutions provider in South Africa, is looking for a bright graduate or young professional to join their high quality team of talented individuals as a Reporting Analyst.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in the implementation of active energy management and will be expected to have strong analytical skills, business intelligence understanding and knowledge of basic energy principles.
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of energy analysis for a client including processing energy data to be in a usable form, analysing energy data and reporting on findings, as well as maintain existing reports and systems.
Strong written and verbal skills are a must as you will be responsible for communication with clients and preparing presentations for meetings.
If you love research and reporting and have a passion for renewable energy, then apply for this role today!
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, commerce or statistics from a reputable tertiary institute
- MS Office proficient, especially MS Excel
- A passion for data analysis
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy and quality assurance
- Ability to work within tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Strong logical and systematic thinking with an eye for solutions within data
- Relevant experience in data analysis will be considered