You will be responsible for ensuring effective communication feedback loops are established on top of a high standard of quality implementation procedures and policies being met for all work related to the construction of the project.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional eye for detail, have in-depth knowledge of CSP, OCGT or cogeneration projects and a strict outlook on meeting quality requirements.
Some duties will include reviewing and approving of quality documents and sign off, coordinate, support, and integrate quality assurance activities, staying abreast of current quality and regulatory trends and methodologies, reporting, analysing quality standards and implementing corrective measures where needed.
You should have a depth of experience in the full testing and administration management of the quality management cycle.
If you feel that this role is suited to you, you will quickly excel in the company and find the role both challenging and highly fulfilling.
- Technical/management degree preferred, with quality certification
- 7+ years’ experience in a quality management role
- Experience integrating and applying solutions for quality performance/continual improvement
- Experience in Power construction projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid fundamental understanding of quality management systems, and ISO standards
- Commitment to high quality standards
- Willing to be based on site for extended periods