Our client, a highly successful international independent renewable energy company, is looking for an enthusiastic Project manager to join their dynamic international team.
The successful candidate will be involved in an array of technical, commercial and management duties in order to grow the business across the African continent.
Your technical responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, heading up wind measurement campaigns using the appropriate remote sensing tools and performing onshore and offshore wind energy yield assessments. Through collaboration with the general manager, you will play a vital role in business development by attending client meetings, acting as accounts manager for selected clients and identifying business prospects.
Excellent negotiation and written skills are required as you will be responsible for acquiring work by negotiating contracts with clients and writing proposals appropriate to the client’s need.
Your management abilities will be put to the test as you will have to manage relevant staff in order to ensure projects are completed to cost, schedule and quality.
If you are looking for an opportunity to gain experience with the best in the business, have a passion for developing the renewable energy space across Africa and exhibit contagious enthusiasms, this is the role for you!
- University degree in engineering, science, physics, mathematical disciplines or similar
- In-depth knowledge of industry-standard wind analysis software
- Previous experience performing wind resource and energy yield assessments
- Previous REIPP experience
- A general understanding of wind farm development and operation
- PVSyst or other solar PV simulation software exposure is a big plus
- Drivers licence
- English proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills