Are you an experienced project manager who knows their way around C&I projects? Do you have previous experience within the solar industry? If yes, then we have a great opportunity for you to join a leading turnkey provider of PV projects in Cape Town, South Africa.
Application Deadline: 17 September 2021
The right person for this role will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering paired with previous project management experience. You need to be someone who is well organised and knows how to prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
As the project manager, you will have excellent attention to detail to ensure errors don’t go unnoticed to enable only top quality outputs. You will find yourself involved in C&I projects, requiring you to have a good understanding and knowledge of the C&I space to be able to successfully carry out your duties.
As you will be dealing with different groups of people, it is also important that you have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Experience within the solar and renewable energy space
• Previous experience working on C&I projects
• Thorough understanding of the C&I space
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Sharp eye for accuracy
• Robust attention to detail
• IT literate
• Ability to use planning software
Apply here for this career opportunity