HomeIndustry SectorsBusiness and marketsOpportunity for technical salesperson to join Cape Town company

Opportunity for technical salesperson to join Cape Town company

A South African based company is looking for a technical salesperson with solid technical acumen to join their team.

Application Deadline: 10 September 2021

Description

The candidate will be 100% client facing and is able to use their technical know-how of PV installations, equipment and design as well as brilliant communication skills to close high-quality sales deals. The role will require you to have a technical understanding of your clients’ needs in the C&I space coupled with a strong sales experience with PV products.

As a technical salesperson, the majority of your time will be spent on the road with a 70% focus on sales while the other 30% of your time will be focused on the technical aspect of this role, which includes assisting the manager with technical advisory services and designs.

Education requirements

  • A degree in engineering or sale-related

Experience requirements

  • Proven sales experience with exceeding sales targets
  • Thorough understanding of PV plant technicalities
  • Working knowledge of solar PV systems

Responsibilities

As the technical salesperson, you will be responsible for technical tasks such as advisory services and designs 30% of the time, with the other 70% spent on sales responsibilities including developing and maintaining relationships with clients, meeting sales targets and manage sales issues while ensuring client satisfaction at all times.

Skills

  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Strong ability to build rapport with clients
  • IT literate
  • Outstanding salesmanship

If you think you have the dynamic sales drive as well as proven experience exceeding sales targets for a renewable energy EPC and operator, then apply now.

Nomvuyo Tena
Nomvuyo Tena is a Content Producer at Clarion Events Africa and is as passionate about the energy transition in Africa as she is about music and Beyonce.

TRENDING THIS WEEK

LATEST FEATURES