An international renewable energy player, with a large portion of the EPC market share globally, would like to engage with individuals with previous O&M Management experience for solar and wind technologies.
If you are the ideal candidate for this role you will have brilliant leadership skills as well as a proven track record of ensuring optimum energy outputs and lowered operational costs of projects, all the while ensuring HS&E compliances are met.
You will have a passion for RE technologies and be so well versed at successfully managing the O&M of solar and wind farms that you will know both technologies like the back of your hand. In order to maintain knowledge management between all relative stakeholders you will be required to write technical reports and implement systems and policies that bolster regular and effective communication.
If you are skilled at quickly identifying risks and are able to resourcefully problem-solve around them before they become an issue, then this is your ideal opportunity.
You will use your team leader attributes to facilitate and grow the organisational culture, implement effective HR practices, as well as motivate and drive staff to ensure technical quality excellence. You will be required to travel as required.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or similar qualification
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years in a similar senior role WITHIN the RE industry
- GCC [Electrical, factories] is advantageous
- Must have proven knowledge of wind / solar technologies
- Brilliant verbal and written skills (you will be required write technical reports and budgets as well as present)
- Must have a proactive attitude and fantastic managerial track record