Reporting to the relevant line manager, the ideal candidate would be responsible for supporting the regional sales staff with business travel and documentation (Visa), lending a hand in sales and marketing activities, documentation control and recording, renewing company registration, guest visas application and making sure all administrative issues meet local regulation requirements.
Furthermore, you will provide financial support assisting with bank account management, invoicing and payments, basic taxation work and the management of accounting files. A final but crucial function would be to ensure that company rules are correctly implemented in the South African entity and other offices in Africa.
If you are a self-motivated individual who enjoys dealing with people and can handle daily deadline pressures in a high paced environment, then you should apply for this great opportunity.
- Secretarial or Administrative Qualification
- 5-7 years working experience in HR or Admin
- 1-2 years working experience in financial role. Eg; cashier
- General knowledge of HR and cashier responsibilities
- Knowledge on solar and renewable energy
- Proficient in English and Chinese communication
- A loyal, reliable and professional personality
- Proactive in taking initiatives and a self-motivated individual