This mid-sized renewable energy engineering services firm requires the institutionalisation of processes and procedures in order to consolidate its position in the marketplace and enable the business to compete in a maturing industry. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader and experienced in all commercial aspects of running an engineering business.
This great opportunity is for a highly effective people’s manager, who will report to the company directors, while developing the business’s strategies, plans, policies, procedures and staffing requirements. Additionally, the candidate will be required to lead and develop a risk management strategy and ensure the effective management of the O&M contracts as well as, in consultation with the CFO, manage accounts and produce annual reports and statements.
- B Eng, Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical.
- MBA is advantageous
- Proven experience in senior management position
- Proven history of strong FPM experience
- Contract negotiation and management
- Managing tenders and setting up project implementation against planning and risk measures
- Superb communication, negotiation and report writing skills – presentation, speaking and remote reporting
- Commercial experience, exhibiting strong experience in project costing (development and execution) and management