The candidate will represent the IPP and its shareholders, ensuring the implementation of the company’s long and short term goals.
This great opportunity is for a highly effective manager, who will report to the company directors, while developing SPVs’ strategies, business plans, policies, procedures and staffing requirements.
Additionally, the candidate will be required to lead and develop a risk management strategy for the projects and ensure management and enforcement of the operations and maintenance contract with the O&M Contractor as well as manage accounts, contracts, produce annual reports and statements.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an excellent knowledge of the REIPPP development processes, ensure compliance with all EDO and the DoE.
They must have exceptional communication skills to be able to engage and advise directors to warrant good governance whilst engaging relevant governmental bodies.
- MBA, or CA (SA)
- Proven experience in senior management position
- Proven history of strong FPM experience
- Contract negotiation and management between the IPP shareholding,
- Managing tenders and setting up project implementation against planning and risk measures to achieve COD
- Experience in analysing bankability of IPPs, including understanding of financial models and contractual obligations/responsibilities of all parties.
- Superb communication, negotiation and report writing skills – presentation, speaking and remote reporting
- Commercial experience, exhibiting strong experience in project costing (development and execution) and management