An international developer, owner and operator of electricity generation assets is looking for a highly competent individual to join their South African team and fill the supporting role of Human Resource Officer (HR) Officer. With objectives of nurturing and facilitating a long-term positive organisational culture within this well-established company, the ideal candidate should be highly motivated with an in-depth understanding of HR legislature, processes, compensation & benefits, payroll, employment equity and all other HR management related obligations.
You are the perfect fit for this role if you thrive in a corporate environment and have extensive experience developing and executing the entire HR process, as such adapting it to support the current well-established systems and psychology of the organisation itself.
If you are a self-starter, proactive and entrepreneurial in nature, with a high level of EQ as you act as an integral part of the accelerated growth within the organisation, then you will thoroughly love this role as you add value to the highest degree to this company.
- A Human Resource degree
- Must have 5+ years in a similar role with proven HR and recruitment experience
- In-depth knowledge of Labour Law
- Multilingual ability is advantageous
- Training experience as an SDF is advantageous
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Strong administrative skills are vital
- People skills are essential