If you are the perfect fit for this role you will have a no-nonsense personality type as you strive to eliminate any possible risks of injuries and environmental impact.
You will be a born leader that easily motivates and engenders HSE compliance within the organisation.
You will find yourself responsible for developing HSE strategies, plans and auditing systems along with the needed policies and procedures to support them. Furthermore you will be ensuring that the site meets all local, national and legal project standards and plans, all the while liaising with the relevant stakeholders in order to do so.
You will find yourself working with the HSE team to ensure that major risks and environmental impacts on site are identified, eliminated or mitigated. In addition you will drive HSE training on site as well as manage and record all necessary documentation.
If this is a profile match to your personal capabilities, skills and expertise, than we look forward to receiving your application.
- Relevant NQ6 / tertiary HSE related educational qualification and SHE certification is non-negotiable
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience within the HSE field with 5+ years’ experience in a management position within the Construction / Engineering environments
- RE experience is highly beneficial
- Must have knowledge of the OHS Act and Construction Regulations
- Must be SACPCMP registered