Our client, a leading energy solutions provider in South Africa, is looking for an experienced HSE Manager to join their high quality team of talented individuals, ensuring HSE compliance within the organisation.
If you are the perfect fit for this role you will have a no-nonsense personality type as you strive to eliminate any possible risks of injuries and environmental impact.
You will find yourself responsible for developing HSE strategies, plans and auditing systems along with the needed policies and procedures to support them. Furthermore you will be ensuring that the project sites meet all local, national and legal project standards and plans, all the while liaising with the relevant parties in order to do so. In addition you will drive HSE training on site as well as manage and record all necessary documentation.
- Relevant NQ6 / tertiary HSE related educational qualification and SHE certification is non-negotiable
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience within the HSE field with 2+ years’ experience in a management position within the Construction / Engineering environments
- Energy efficiency related experience is highly beneficial
- Must have knowledge of the OHS Act and Construction Regulations
- Must have Fall Arrest planning experience