The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the entire line of business on behalf of the organisation, executing the business plan approved by the board, designing capital investment, maintenance and expense plans, preparing budgets and overseeing the accounting and financials of the business.
Furthermore, you will be required to lead, motivate and develop employees of the company.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be expected to oversee bids and tenders, perform regular administration and management activities and provide timely reports.
If you can lead by example and have great people management skills with an excellent understanding of renewable technologies then this job is for you!
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 6+ years’ technical, commercial and sales experience
- Ability to craft commercially viable models to meet the rapidly changing market needs
- Clear understanding of the legislative parameters that governs the renewable space in South Africa
- Have a business transformational mindset
- Effective and clear verbal communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills