Our client, a leading global renewable energy provider is seeking a financial modeling wiz to join their team as a Financial Performance Manager in Gauteng. If you are the ideal candidate for this role you will have a depth of experience in managing assets as well as building, updating and analysing complex financial models. Your level of financial understanding will extend to the intricacies of cash flow forecasts, analysis of profit and loss variance, general ledgers, budgets and various financial reports.
Furthermore you will be an excellent communicator as you regularly deal with legal and external entities compliance measures, which will include reporting to the various stakeholders. Your goal will be to optimise the utilisation of current assets, reducing costs and ensuring the highest level of value is obtained through effective asset management.
If you are an analytical and strategic thinker who understands how to leverage value through effective management, which will include ensuring that financial agreements are adhered to, then this is your perfect opportunity to work with one of the largest developers in South Africa.
- Com degree or similar qualification
- MBA is preferred
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role within a project environment
- Strong financial modelling abilities are essential
- Experience in the renewable energy sector is highly beneficial
- Must be results driven and work well in a high pressure environment
- Brilliant communication skills, including management skills