Our client, a global leader in the engineering services environment with a proven track record providing O&M assistance in the RE space, is looking to hire a Finance Manager to join their team in Cape Town.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will be responsible for overall financial administration which includes filing, managing asset registers, site accommodation and travel arrangements.
Furthermore, you will manage financial records, annual financial reporting, tax and compliance as well as overseeing internal financial controls.
The candidate should also be able to maintain control of cashflow, debtor and credit management, budgeting, invoicing and will be responsible for sending reports on time to the Parent Group Finance Director.
This role will offer the ideal candidate significant career growth as you will not only be involved in the finance division but will also be required to support other departments such as Operations, Legal and Business Development.
If you have a passion for financial problem-solving coupled to people management and strategic operational support then this is the role for you.
- CIMA or Chartered Accountant Qualification
- 3+ years working experience in a Finance Managers role or similar
- Experience in managing finance staff
- Strong reporting skills and experience
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent knowledge on accounting procedures and legislation
- Experience in preparing and finalising accounts according to the current South Africa regulations