An infrastructure solutions company is seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Finance Officer, who is either a CA or CIMA qualified, to join and lead their team in Cape Town. Your main focus will be to establish, implement and maintain strong financial bespoke systems with the view to optimise on efficient financial management and cost savings.
The successful candidate will manage the overall financial administration from internal finance controls, budgets, supporting on pricing as well as tender submissions and general accounting (financial records, asset register, tax compliance, annual reports, balance sheets, office overheads etc). You will also be responsible for all inter-company account management and reporting, and assist the MD with Business Development of new service offerings in terms of pricing.
This is the role for you if structuring, managing and implementing financial solutions excites you and gets you out of bed in the morning. Further you have to be able to manage your time effectively, be self-motivated and work with minimum supervision. Excellent planning and delivery will go hand in hand.
- Chartered Accountant or CIMA qualification
- Experience in the preparation and finalisation of Accounts (Management Accounts, Annual Financial Statements etc)
- Experience with inter-company account reporting
- Fully conversant with accounting procedures and legislation
- Previous experience managing financial staff