A prestigious international solar PV player is looking for seasoned Engineering Manager to join their industrious team in Cape Town.If you are the successful candidate for this role, you will find yourself primarily responsible for research, design and development of utility scale PV projects.
You will do this by providing design leadership and technical expertise throughout the full life cycle development of PV projects. You will need superb interpersonal and managerial skills as you will lead, recruit, train and coach the Cape Town engineering team. You will possess sharp analytical skills as you will have to ensure that financial forecasts are met by forecasting electrical engineering requirements, preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
Being a strategic thinker is highly recommended as you will need to apply this school of thought when studying operational plans and existing conditions, determining needs to accomplish operational plans and mapping solutions.If you are a seasoned professional with extensive experience in design, EPC, or electric utility generation fields and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply for this role today.
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering from a reputable tertiary industry with a first class aggregate
- More than 5 years’ experience in a managerial position
- 5 – 10 Years project engineering experience in the solar industry
- Possess top class management, teamwork and communication skills
- Must be willing to travel to site
- Experience working internationally and with different cultures is highly advantageous