Our client, a reputable company able to provide tangible energy efficiency solutions to clients within various industries, is looking for an Electrical Engineer to bring significant value to their corporate energy efficiency service offering.
If you are the ideal candidate for this role you will have proven experience on both the theoretical aspects and the application of electrical designs that are geared towards optimising energy efficiency.
You will find yourself responsible for developing and implementing innovative energy saving solutions using various methodologies and models; mining for relevant information to feed into solution design, conducting cost analysis of installed systems and assisting with project management roll-out.
In addition, you will have a deep understanding of energy efficiency operations, and would have had experience working within the built environment, managing compliance documents and interacting with contractors as well as working closely with multi-disciplined engineering teams.
If you are the perfect fit, you will be a highly skilled Electrical Engineer and will want to be a part of a strong team whose focus lies in reducing South Africa’s current energy consumption trends.
- Electrical Engineering Degree and or similar qualification
- 3 – 6 years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer providing energy efficient solutions for both commercial and utility industries
- Must be well versed in the use of M/S Office with exceptional Excel skills
- Experience with electrical design software packages essential
- Must be willing to travel from time to time