A world class Technology Leader is looking for a Control/ Commissioning Engineer to join their power (transmission and distribution) team. This role will be highly focused on ensuring excellent product performance, looking at product optimisation and extending operation capability.
The successful candidate will play a key role in updating and upgrading current projects involving everything from design, implementation through to verification and commissioning. You will also be supporting customer needs, trouble shooting, root cause analysis and execute on corrective measures.
This role is for you if you have ingrained experience in electrical power plants, keen knowledge on FACTS control systems, converter stations, process control systems and/or substation automation. Your work life will currently revolve around transformers, switchgear, circuit breakers, cables and associated equipment.
- Masters of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Systems, Software Engineering or similar
- Palpable experience working with FACTS control systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Knowledge of deliveries of electrical power plants