A multinational EPC within the renewable energy and energy infrastructure sector is looking for a Technical Contracts Manager with the ability to manage multiple EPC contracts and subcontracts for their energy projects.
In order to succeed in this role, you will have come from an EPC environment and will use a combination of skills drawing on your understanding of the technical construction phases through to contractual legalities. Using your excellent knowledge, you will be required to provide intelligent advice to all stakeholders involved as well as make your own informed decisions.
You will find yourself handling claims, developing plans and mitigating risks, analysing milestone and cost reports among other high-level interactions.
In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that all owners’ assets are carefully protected through contractors meeting their contractual obligations.
If you are keen to take on this challenging role which will quickly develop your expertise within the renewable energy space, then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
- Engineering degree or similar qualification is non-negotiable
- Wind farm project experience is crucial
- Solid knowledge of EPC contracts, especially FIDIC
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role within the construction environment
- Strong technical, legal reporting and negotiation skills are key
- Willingness to travel to site, both locally and internationally