Pan-African infrastructure developer Arise Integrated Industrial Platforms (Arise IIP), working in partnership with the Republic of Togo’s government, has issued a call for expressions of interest (EOI). This EOI is for a large-scale solar-plus-storage project.
Deadline: 20 July 2021
The 400-hectare special economic area zone Adétikopé Industrial Platform (PIA) is near the country’s capital city Lomé. The zone will house industrial and logistics centres offering access into West Africa through the coast.
ARISE IIP informs the companies qualified in the field of the development & construction of large scale solar power plants and power storage systems, that it is launching a call for tenders for the award of the development of a solar power plant including the provision of Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) located in Togo under:
– Option 1: an EPC contract along with Operation & Maintenance for 5 years.
– Option 2: To form a Joint Venture between interested & eligible companies and Arise IIP to supply power under 20 years PPA.
These works are mainly for the long term reliable & sustainable power to Industrial Platform of Adetikope (PIA) and industries operating within PIA. The installed capacity of the various components of the project are the following:
– PV Plant (DC): 390MWp
– BESS System: 200MW
– Sub-station: 161kVA
Name of the project
Development of a solar power plant including power storage solution and 161kVA grid connectivity
Under Option 1 The project will be financed by ARISE IIP based on the selected option of development as defined in the section
Under option 2 The project will be financed by Arise IIP & JV partner
This information notice is intended for companies which have a relevant experience in the construction /development of large-scale solar power plant and power storage systems.
candidates interested in this project must submit their EOI in the prescribed format by 20th July 2021 to the following address or by email:
ARISE IIP Siege social
Adétikopé, Parc Industriel
Prequalification criteria for participating in the proposed call for Tenders
– Applicants must have experience of executing at least one project of similar nature in similar works/services;
– Applicants must have financial capacity enabling them to start the execution of the work/services as soon as the contract is notified;
– Tenderers must have the availability of adequate material and technical resources and key personnel suitable for the project
For EOI submission & In case of queries or clarification requests, please contact us:
Telephone number: +228 92681609
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more info on the EOI here