A leading renewable power producer in Cape Town, South Africa is looking for a sustainability analyst to take on the reporting and commitment compliance of South African project companies.
Application Deadline: 19 November 2021
You need to have an eye for detail, strong cultural awareness and the ability to be a great team player. As the sustainability analyst, you will find yourself responsible for providing support to sustainability, overseeing and evaluating projects and programmes, project finance, payment facilitation and oversight, supervising reporting on all other compliance platforms and overseeing quarterly commitment calculations, payments, reporting and reconciliations for the SA power plants.
If you think you’re up for this exciting challenge and will be the perfect fit for our client, then apply now!
- Bachelor’s degree in Development Economics, Business Science or Development studies
- Further studies in M&E or Financial Administration is beneficial
- Previous experience in project management, enterprise development, and community investment initiative and investments
- Previous experience with NGO’s and governmental institutions
- Experience in wind or solar projects in South Africa’s REIPPPP programme is beneficial
- Experience in finance administration or management is beneficial
Your responsibilities will include overseeing quarterly commitment calculations, payments and reporting to ensure compliance with the implementation agreement obligations, supervising reporting on all other compliance platforms related to the SA power plants, project finance, payment facilitation and oversight, overseeing and evaluating projects and programmes, and providing general support to sustainability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding eye for detail
- IT literate
- Result-driven and motivated
- Strong cultural awareness
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
Apply for the sustainability analyst job vacancy