The government of the Togolese Republic has received a loan from the International Development Association, which it is transferring to the Electric Power Computing Association of Togo (CEET), to finance the reform and investment project in the sector.
CEET intends to use part of the funds to make payments under the supervision contract for the rehabilitation of MV networks and the extension of MV/LV networks.
Consulting services include:
- assistance to the employer for the reception of electrical equipment and materials such as poles, electrical cables and conductors, transformers, protective devices and apparatus;
- the control and supervision of works within the perimeter of the city of Lomé, which will consist of:
- the rehabilitation and construction of more than 100 km of overhead and underground medium voltage lines;
- the construction of approximately 225 km of low voltage network
- the construction of MV/LV distribution stations
- the production of monitoring reports on the implementation
- receptions provisory and final works.
Togo tender information
The details of the terms of reference for the services can be obtained at the address below:
Electric Energy Company of Togo
Mr. KwamiAPPETI, Person Responsible for Public Procurement of CEET
426 Mama Fousseni Avenue,
Email: kwami.appeti @ ceet.tg, copying to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
CEET now invites eligible individual consultants to express their interest in providing the services described above.
Interested consultants must provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and experience relevant to the performance of the services.
The minimum qualification criteria are:
- BAC + 5 in electricity / electrotechnics / electromechanics, or equivalent
- Number of years of experience in studies / supervision / operation / construction of 15 years or higher power distribution grids
- Participation as a consultant in similar missions of control and supervision of construction works or rehabilitation of electricity distribution networks
Interested consultants may obtain additional information at the address above and at the following times: 08:00 to 12:00 hours and 15:00 to 17:00 hours. Written expressions of interest must be submitted on or before 11:00 on 15th March 2018.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.
Featured image: Stock