Tender deadline: 26 August 2015, 09:30am (local time) – Closed
In Senegal, the national electricity company, SENELEC, has issued a request for proposals for the procurement of 15,000 smart meters with cabinets.
The qualification requirements are:
a) Financial capacity:
The bidder must provide written evidence for the following:
The company’s net average annual turnover for the years 2012, 2013 and 2014 in the sale of supplies of the same kind as those for which they are tendering ,and that is equal to at least two times the amount of its offer.
b) Capacity technique and experience:
The bidder must meet the following technical capacity requirements:
- Provide information on the after-sales service
- Supply the following supporting documentation in French:
- Have achieved over the last three years (2012 , 2013 and 2014 ) at least two contracts providing a quantity of at least:
- 15,000 smart meters of the proposed model
- 300 hubs of the proposed model
- 01 ( A ) integration of the above meters and concentrators to a Meter Data Management System (MDMS)
The procurement will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding as defined in procedures and the “Dossier Type Tender supplies ” of the French Agency Development (AFD).
Interested bidders may obtain a complete dossier by sending a written request to the address mentioned below against a non-refundable payment amount of CFA franc 50,000 (ZAR1,035).
The accepted method of payment is either a crossed check or cash. Bidders who wish to proceed by bank transfer may obtain bank details on request.
The proposal may be sent by electronic mail to the tenderer or directly to the secretariat of Supply Department:
Address: 28 rue Vincens – Dakar
Tel: (+221) 33839 32 92
The request for proposals was issued on 17 June 2015 and will close to bidders on 26 August 2015 at 09:30am.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from SENELEC from 07:30am to 16:30pm (local time).
Tel: (+221) 33 839 30 85
- Kenya: Bidders are invited to submit proposals for the supply, delivery and installation of generators. Deadline: 08 July 2015
- Uganda: Prequalification bidders are invited to submit proposals for the supply and maintenance of Generators and Solar equipment. Deadline: 30 July 2015
- Cameroon: Bidders are invited to submit proposals for the acquisition of four generators. Deadline: 15 July 2015
For full details on these tenders and more tenders news, see our tender subscription service.