Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources hereby invites qualified bidders to supply, deliver and install generators for 2018-2019.
Requirements for the tender
- Original letter from the bank to show financial capacity or access lines to credit, recently audited accounts or bank statements for the recent three months
- Copy of bidders trading certificate from registrar of companies
- Copy of tax clearance and registration certificates
- Proof of good performance for the past three years (3 reference letters from reputable organisations or attach copies of lpos or contracts awarded).
- Comprehensive company profile
- Certificate of business registration from ODPP
Submission in sealed envelope clearly marked prequalification of supplies, indicating the category must be deposited at the tender box located at the reception on the address below:
Internal Procurement Committee
Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Luanar Bunda Campus
Tel:+(265) 01 277 222/260
The closing date for the submission of the bids is 2nd March 2018 at 14:00 hours (local time).
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.