- Reach a niche focused community still consuming industry relevant content
- Be positioned in the industry as a trusted partner in your field through thought leadership content
- Strong distribution channels to market primarily at strategic events
- Build a following on your content narrative
Fill in the form to uncover our 2021 Print packages
What does print media promotion entail?
- Carry your content narrative as a thought leader in your field to an engaging reading audience
- Unique positioning and promotion to a targeted community (pre-qualified) based on region and sector as each edition focuses on a regional market.
- Case studies, though leadership and technical content submission is welcome at a cost.
- Strategic distribution to live events as well as key stakeholders relevant to market.
Click on our individual print products to learn more:
Here are just six advantages of print advertising.
- Leveraged credibility
- “Influentials” are swayed by print
- Print readers have bigger attention spans
- Unplugging is in
- Print ads offer more flexibility and options
- Print ads drive action.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: material deadline will vary per event and will be shared with customer on booking.
Publishing regularly and on time: Customers expect you to deliver when you say you will, and the existence of a structured schedule for your content marketing makes it possible for you to plan your content ahead of time. If your company is holding a promotion or event in four months’ time, for example, you can devote 1 page of advertisement per issue.
Gives you a big picture view: It enables you to:
- Plan for running features, such as the components of a series of posts on a specific topic.
- Schedule content themes based on the time of year, such as New Year or Woman Day.
- Maintain consistency of your core messages across a variety of topics.
- Work with overlapping subjects to avoid duplication and highlight discrepancies.
Plenty of time to find ideas: How often are you out and about and you see something that gives you an idea for a blog post, a white paper or an eBook? But, by the time you’re ready to create your next piece of content, the idea has gone with the wind and you’re left racking your brains for subject matter.
With a comprehensive editorial calendar, however, you can take that idea, look for the best time to showcase it and jot it down for future use. Then you can research it and mull over it for a while before producing it, source input and comments from others. If your content production process involves several stakeholders, identifying suitable topics in advance improves your chances of getting consensus on the ideas, too.
Native advertising is the use of paid ads that match the look, feel and function of our media format and will be included in social media feeds, or as recommended content on our web page. The reason why native advertising has proven to be so effective is that they are usually better received by their target audiences. This method helps to combat ad fatigue and further engages the audience. Because they don’t “feel” like advertisements, people are more inclined to view them and consume their content.
The projects and leaders highlighted in The African Power & Energy Elites will be indispensable reading for Africa’s power and energy sector decision-makers seeking to embrace change.
To successfully adapt, utilities will need new technology, new ideas and new partners to be successful. We have therefore created partnership packages which can be taken within the leadership or project categories.
African-Energy-Elites.com is the home for the leaders, innovators, trendsetters and groundbreakers at the forefront of Africa’s power, energy and water sectors.
The website is also the home of two complementary projects that celebrate excellence across Africa: The African Power & Energy Elites Annual Journal recognises industry-specific projects and leaders that are shaping the African power and energy markets. In a collaborative effort, the journal and the African Power, Energy and Water Industry Awards aims to align with a single nomination and selection process across a set of complementary categories.
Projects featured in the publication are those setting the benchmarks in their respective regions, giving readers insights into their planning and execution. In addition, readers are given a glimpse into the personal leadership styles of influencers at the forefront of innovation and transition in the power and energy sector.
The nomination process is open to the public for all industry stakeholders across the power and energy value chain are encouraged to submit their nominations. The nominations are reviewed by an external Advisory Board who come with a diverse set of industry knowledge and experience.
The selected leaders and most projects in the African Power & Energy Elites journal will automatically become nominees for the African Power, Energy and Water Awards 2020.
Established in 2014, and held annually during African Utility Week and POWERGEN Africa, the Industry Awards brings together 500 of Africa’s most renowned power and water industry professionals to celebrate outstanding achievements of companies, projects and individuals that contribute to the improvement of the energy and water sectors in Africa.