Office du Niger solicits closed bids from eligible candidates who meet the qualifications required for the delivery of the following supplies or the provision of services:
- The supply of consumables (bulbs for standard lamps 150w / base E40, starter tone insulator (scotch pvc)
- Supply and installation of spare parts (transformer 400KVA-15000 / 400V); -
- Supply of spare parts (battery 12V - 200A for groups dam, battery 12V - 100A for group point '' A '' Coste + and -)
- The supply of tools (large-format portable grinder French brand; gear box and rack 5 tons; large-size grease pump; pump for oil drums; jack 40 tons; jack 10 tons; roll of chain sling Ø 16mm); Metal pin; Diver tool kit)
- The supply of spare parts (12V-150A battery for the mobile crane; 12V-70A battery for the compressor; trolley brake rewinding)
The awarding of the contract will be conducted by request for information and open competition price as defined in Article 24 of Order No. 2015-3721 / MEF-SG of 22 October 2015 laying down the detailed rules for the application of Code of Public Contracts and Public Service Delegations, and open to all eligible applicants.
Interested candidates may obtain information from the General Directorate of the Office du Niger.Tel: (223) 21 320 292 and take note of the competition application form at the address mentioned below.
Office du Niger, Farimaké Building, Ségou, Boulevard de l'Indépendance, from 08:00 to 16:45 from Monday to Thursday and from 08:00 to 12:00 on Fridays.
Qualifications requirements are:
- An average annual turnover over the last three years (2014, 2015, 2016) of FCFA 80,000,000 ($150,000)
- A financing capacity of FCFA 50,000,000 ($94,000)
- A contract executed during the last five years (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) with a minimum value of FCFA 20,000,000 ($38,000)
Applicants must enclose with their offers with the following administrative documents:
- Bid guarantee (bid bond)
- Building approval
- Certificate of bankruptcy
- Tax clearance
- Declaration by authorised banks or financial institutions, attesting to the availability of funds or a bank commitment to finance the market
Tenders must be submitted to the following address: Secretariat of the General Directorate of the Office du Niger, Farimaké Building, Ségou no later than 28 March 2018 at 10:00.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.