In Nigeria, the ministry of mines and steel development is inviting consultants with relevant experience to indicate their interest in research into clean coal technology and the environment.
The scope of work for consultancy services includes:
- Detailed characterisation and evaluation of coal qualities from different coal fields in Nigeria
- Upgrading or beneficiation of Nigerian coal through dry and wet processes efficiency in power
- Generation and Co2 reduction identify existing generating technologies, identify alternative sources fuels that can be co-fired with Nigerian coal to generate power, and examine the cost effectiveness of new technologies
Clean coal technology: qualification requirements
All submissions must be accompanied with the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Current tax clearance certificate for the last three years (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Current pension compliance clearance certificate from National Pension Commission
- Evidence of compliance certificate with the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act
- Company’s profile with evidence of previous experience in similar jobs including letters of award and job completion certificates and personnel experience and qualifications
- Evidence of registration in the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants, and Service providers of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in respect of current Interim Registration Report (IRR)
- Evidence of Bank Reference / Financial Capability
- Company’s registration with relevant professional bodies e.g. COMEG, COREN, etc.
- Sworn affidavit to certify that all information provided are true, that the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt and no officer of the Ministry or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company
Expression of Interest shall be submitted in two hard copies (original and a copy) and one soft copy, on or before 12 noon on Tuesday, 20 June 2017 to the office of Director (Procurement), Block A, Room 207 of the Ministry.
Payment of tender fee will be made after shortlisting of bidders.
No 2 Luanda Crescent
Off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.
Featured image: 123rf