The West African Power Pool (WAPP) Secretariat invites eligible consultants for the feasibility study and the preparation of bidding documents of the 330kV WAPP Nigeria – Benin – Togo – Ghana – Côte d’Ivoire double circuit median interconnection project.
- Relevant experiences and competences in the preparation of Electricity Projects;
- Relevant experiences and competences feasibility studies of high voltage (at least 220 kV) cross-border interconnection projects covering at least two countries
- Strong expertise and experience in establishment of commercial framework to operate interconnection lines,
- Strong expertise and experience in the definition of Institutional Framework to implement project including several countries
- Knowledge of the Electricity Sector in West Africa.
For more tenders click here
Alternatively bidders can visit the WAPP office at the address below.
West African Power Pool
Attn: Mr. Siengui A. KI, Secretary General
Zone des Ambassades, PK-6, Akpakpa Cotonou
06 BP 2907 Cotonou
Tel: (+229) 21 37 41 95 / (+229) 95 28 4602
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in French and English to the address below by 16 September 2019,10:00am.
Bidders must submit one original and four hard copies as well as an electronic version on USB in French. Also two hard copies and an electronic version of the EOI translated in English.
Expressions of Interest must be delivered in sealed envelopes bearing the mention: EOI for Feasibility Study and Preparation of Bidding Documents of WAPP Median Interconnection Project.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.