Advice for utilities to achieve cost reduction, revenue management and enhanced customer services when pivoting to digital.
- Best practice for going digital and continue
- Utility cost reduction
- Support for revenue management
- Convenience of services for enhanced customer services
- Security considerations
Barry McColl, Senior regional manager, EPRI, South Africa
- Sumaya Nassiep, General Manager, RT&D, Eskom, South Africa
- Kadri Nassiep, Executive Director, City of Cape Town, South Africa
- Yves Muyange, Director: Power Markets and Regulation, Tetra Tech, Canada
Digital Energy Festival
The following sessions are still available to watch on demand as part of the Digital Energy Festival for Africa:
The Digital Energy Festival for Africa in 2020 was hosted jointly by four of Clarion Events’ leading energy brands Africa Energy Forum, African Utility Week & POWERGEN Africa (now Enlit Africa) and the Oil & Gas Council’s Africa Assembly and the leading energy journal ESI Africa providing six weeks of compelling content.