The Rwanda Correctional Service (RCS) has received funds from the government of Rwanda towards the supply of generators for RCS Training School 2018-2019.
The RCS invites qualified bidders to submit bids for the above mentioned tender.
Tender documents may be obtained from the E-Procurement system (umucyo.gov.rw)
The proof of payment for a non-refundable fee of 10,000 Frs ($11) shall be deposited to account of RRA opened in one of the following Bank Accounts: No 040-0315129-09 at BANK OF KIGALI; No 19103808074801 at ECOBANK KIGALI; No 1000256542426 at I&M Bank (B.C.R) Kigali; No 211/153437/1/5100/0 at GT BANK (FINA BANK) Kigali; No 1390030469 at COGEBANK-KIGALI; No 4002211224075at EQUITY BANK KIGALI; No 400372515718 at BANK POPULAIRE; No 2000068640951 at BRD; No 1002250102020000 at ACCESS BANK and No4400995410 at KCB.
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law N° 12/2007 of 27/03/2007 on Public Procurement as modified and completed to date.
Bids should be delivered to the below address before on 5 October 2018:
Rwanda Public Procurement Authority
Tel: (+250) 078658295
Bids shall comprise of the following:
- Bid submission form and Price schedules filled using the e-procurement system;
- Trading License delivered by RDB;
- Valid Original of the Social Security certificate (after the request by the bidder, this will be sent by RSSB to the procuring entity using the e-procurement system);
- Valid Original, online of the tax clearance certificate or statement of arrears for the public tendering certifying that he has the right to bid for public tenders even if he owes taxes to Rwanda Revenue Authority (after the request by the bidder, this will be sent by RRA to the procuring entity using the e-procurement system);
- Bid security is required (after the request by the bidder, this will be sent by Bank or insurance company to the procuring entity using the e-procurement system);
- Detailed description of the essential technical and performance characteristics of the goods to be supplied establishing conformity to technical specifications provided;
- Proof of purchase of tender document: 10,000 Frs
- Two certificates of good completion related to the supply of Generators (Certificates must be accompanied by the contract if it was delivered by a private institution); any other information that the bidder considers important to the award process as it may be indicated in the BDS
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.