The Ethiopian Electric Power on behalf of Ethiopian Electric Utility now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the procurement of installation services for new customer connections at Bahirdar, Gonder, Debremarkos and Dessie Towns.
Deadline: May 17, 2021
Name of Project: Electricity Network Reinforcement and Expansion Project-Additional Finance
Credit number: IDA 51260-ET (58140-EF)
Contract Title: Procurement of Installation service for New Customers Connection at Bahirdar, Gonder, Debremarkos and DessieTowns
IFB Number: ET-EEP-227701-CW-RFB
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of the Electricity Network Reinforcement and Expansion Project.
- It intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the contract for the procurement of Installation Services for New Customers Connection at Bahirdar, Gonder, Debremarkos and DessieTowns
- The Ethiopian Electric Power on behalf of the Ethiopian Electric Utility now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for procurement of Installation Services for New Customers Connection at Bahirdar, Gonder, Debremarkos and DessieTowns
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all national bidders.
- Interested national eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethiopia Electric Power (EEP) and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 pm from Monday to Friday during official working hours at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr Six hundred (ETB 600.00 ). The method of payment shall be in cash or cashier’s check or through telegraphic transfer to
Account name: EEP Transmission Construction
Account number: 1000252665203
Bank: Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE), Arada Giorgis Branch
Swift Code: CBETETAA
Starting from: April 12, 2021
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 PM, Local time on May 17, 2021.
- Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the office of Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP) Head Office, Procurement office, Mexico K Kare Center 1st Floor, Room No.01, at 2:30 PM, Local time on May 17, 2021
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security and the amount and currency of the bid security shall be 1,200,000 Birr.
- EEP has reserved the right to accept or reject any of the bids.
- All bids to be addressed to:
Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP) Head Office
Kirkos Sub city, Woreda 06, House Number 180/181
Mexico K Kare Center 1st Floor, Room No.01
Telephone number: +251-(0)11-5580597/+251-(0)11-5580781