The Lagos-based National Arts Theatre hereby invites experienced, reputable and registered contractors to express interest for the following project under its 2017 Capital Project Approval.
Bidders are invited for replacement of the old electrical material with new supplies.
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Verifiable evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for three years (2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Details of company profiles showing three similar jobs previously/presently being executed in the last five years including letter of awards, completion certificate, payment certificates etc
- Evidence of Interim Registration Report issued by BPP as registration on the National Database of Contractor, Consultants and Service Providers valid till 1/1/2018
- Evidence of PENCOM Compliance Certificate and Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance certificates valid till 31st December, 2017
- Evidence of letter of Financial Capability/Bank support to execute the project
- Evidence of audited account for the past three years (2014, 2015 & 2016)
- Evidence of payments of N30,000 ($83) non-refundable tender fee in favour of National Theatre, Lagos, through remittal of any commercial bank
- Interested bidders, among other things should include in their bid a court sworn affidavit indicating that:a) The company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrup. b) They do not have any Director who had been convicted in Nigeria or any other country for any criminal offence including fraud and financial impropriety. c) No officer of the relevant committees of the National Theatre Iganmu, Lagos or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
Tender documents shall be collected from the Procurement Office of National Theatre Iganmu, Lagos upon the presentation of REMITA RECEIPT print out of non-refundable tender fee N30,000 only.
All tendered documents should be in sealed separate envelopes marked Technical and Financial with the title Lot 3. Both envelopes should be placed in a bigger envelope and label as Title Project and addressed to: The Artistic Director/CEO National Theatre/National Troupe of Nigeria National Theatre Complex Iganmu, Lagos.
All tender documents should be submitted by hand and deposited in the Tender Box in the office of the Artistic Director/CEO, National Theatre/National Troupe of Nigeria Iganmu, Lagos on or before 19th March 2018 at 11:00am.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.