Deadline date: 26 July 2019
The Lesotho Electricity Company invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the replacement of aged 11kV switchgears at Ngoajane, Lejone substations and Lesotho Umbrella switching station at Botha-Bothe and Leribe Districts.
The works involve the following:
- Design, supply, installation, documentation of as built drawings and full commissioning of four x 11kV circuit breakers (two feeders, one auxiliary feeder, one incomer with VT 11000/110V on top of incomer) at Ngoajane substation, Botha-Bothe District, Lesotho.
- Design, supply, installation, documentation of as built drawings and full commissioning of 11 x 11kV circuit breakers (eight feeders, one bus-section, two incomers with VT’s 11000/110V each incomer) at Lejone substation, Leribe District, Lesotho.
- Design, supply, installation, documentation of as built drawings and commissioning of eight x 11kV circuit breakers (one bus-section, four feeders and three incomers with VT’s 11000/110V each incomer) at Lesotho Umbrella switching station at Maputsoe, Leribe District, Lesotho.
- Design, supply and installation / construction of 11kV line from Ngoajane substation to existing 11kv line at Ngoajane village, Botha-Bothe District, Lesotho.
- All other necessary works to connect, energise and commission all the new circuit breakers at Lejone and Ngoajane substation, and at Lesotho Umbrella switching station.
- Decommission, remove out and hand over to LEC aged panels; eight panels at Lejone substation, seven panels at Lesotho Umbrella switching station, and three at Ngoajane substation.
For more tenders click here
Tendering companies should have the following documents:
- Company registration certificate
- Tax clearance certificate
- Traders’ license
Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at Procurement offices at:
Lesotho Electricity Company (Pty) Ltd. 53 Moshoeshoe Road,
Industrial Area, P.O. Box 423,
Tel: +266 2231 2236 or 5227 2219 or 5227 2146
Fax: +266 2232 7647
Bids must be delivered to the tender box located at LEC Management Block reception on or before 14:00hrs Friday 26 July 2019.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.