Deadline date: 05 August 2019
The Eswatini Electricity Company intends to construct 66/11 kV substations at Malkerns and Siphocosini, in an effort to improve reliability of supply in this area.
The substations will also address the increasing load growth in this area.
The objective of this tender is to procure a contractor to design and construct the 66/11 kV substations at Malkerns and Siphocosini.
For more tenders click here
The scope of works includes the design, construction and equipment installation and commissioning.
Proposals from interested bidders should have the following documents:
- Company profile
- List of at least three similar projects
- Three reference letters from previous and / or current clients
- Construction completion certificates of similar projects
- Composition of the team. It is necessary that the team leader be identified as well as the
- role to be played by any of the support team members.
- Curriculum vitae of key personnel
- Original/valid tax compliance certificate
- Certified 2019 trading licence
- Last three years audited/reviewed financial statements
- Tender guarantee of E150,000 ($10,722)
Clarifications can be sent to:
Contact: Busisiwe Masangane
Eswatini Electricity Company
Tel: +268 409 4000
Facsimile: +268 404 4001
A compulsory pre-tender site meeting will be held:
Date and time: 8 July 2019 at 10:00am
Venue: SEC Headquarters then Malkerns and Siphocosini substations afterwards
The separate, sealed envelopes of both the financial and technical proposals should then be sent to SEC in a sealed envelope clearly marked Tender No. 13 of 2019/20 Design and Build of Malkerns and Siphocosini 66/11 kV Substations and addressed to the Secretary to the Tender Committee, Eswatini Electricity Company, Eluvatsini House, Head Office, Mhlambanyatsi Road, Mbabane, Swaziland no later than 12:00 noon on 05 August 2019.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.