Deadline date 06 June 2019
The General Manager of the National Electricity Transmission Company (SONATREL) solicits closed bids from eligible bidders to execute the SCADA.
Eligible bidders can obtain information from the Directorate-General of the National Electricity Transport Company (SONATREL) and take knowledge of the tender documents at the execution unit of the Project of Discount of level of Networks of Transport of Electricity and Reform of the Sector (PRRTERS), Second Floor of the Building CAA located at the Boulevard from 9:00am to 15:00pm, local time.
The instructions to bidders and the general and specific terms of business clauses are those of the tender type for procurement of equipment - design, supply and installation of installations, following the two-step procedure.
- History of non-performance of contract
- No default in the performance of the bidder of a market in the last five years since 1 January 2014
- Not to be excluded under the terms of a Bid Security Statement in accordance with ITB Clause 4.6 or the withdrawal of the offer pursuant to Article 19.9 IS
- Litigation pending: the bidder's current solvency and long-term viability in terms of financial performance and condition remain acceptable even in the event that the outstanding litigation is decided against the bidder
- Legislative background: No history of systematic disputes with the Bidder since January 1, 2014.
- Financial situation and performance
- The bidder must demonstrate that it has drawn up a minimum amount of 2 billion CFA francs ($3 million) established by a bank of first order
- The bidder must show, to the satisfaction of the Contracting Authority, that he has the financial means to satisfy the cash needs of the works in progress and to come in the context of contracts already committed
- Submission of audited and certified balance sheets by a certified public accountant for the last three years (2016, 201 and 2018) demonstrating the current solvency and long-term profitability
- Have an average annual turnover of at least 10 billion CFA Francs ($17 million)
- Specific experience
- The bidder must demonstrate that it has the competence and the technical capacity in dispatching migration to ensure its expertise in managing the transition from Douala to Yaoundé and the migration from the temporary situation to the final situation.
- The bidder will demonstrate that the competency and technical capability in the design, development (for SCADA applications and advanced functions), integration and testing devices for the commissioning and maintenance of the SCADA.
- The bidder must have an ISO certification or international equivalent standard
Tenders must be submitted to the General Management of the National Energy Transport Company (SONATREL), Sub-Directorate of General Administration, Third Floor of the CAA Building located at Boulevard du 20 Mai at on or before 06 June 2019 at 13:00 pm local time.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.