The government of Burkina Faso plans to construct distribution networks in 12 areas across the country. The areas include Yaho, Mamou, Madou, Maoula, Fobiri, Mouni, Kongoba, Bondo, Mina, Balembar, Mebar and Soriane.
The works consist of:
- Carrying out the execution studies of the 33kV HTA power supply lines and distribution networks
- The opening of line corridors
- The construction of approximately 39 km of MV line in 33 kV
- Construction of 10 three-phase IACM 33 kV substations
- The construction of 14 transformer stations type H61 / 33 kV / 100 kVA
- The construction of 36 km of BTA distribution networks in all sections
- A public lighting network totalling luminous fireplaces with LEDs 40-70 W at high light efficiency (4500-5500 lm, 140 lm/W)
- Installation of an HTA counting station
- The realisation of 1,120 first connections.
The Director General of the Electrification Development Fund now invites candidates to compete to submit their tenders for the above-mentioned contract.
The invitation to tender will be in accordance with the international bidding procedures defined in the Directives: Procurement financed by loans from the Islamic Bank Development.
Candidates meeting the criteria for participation may obtain any additional information from the Development Fund of Electrification and review the tender documents at the following address:
Electrification Development Fund (EDF),
Sis Ouaga 2000, Avenue El Hadj Salifou CISSE,
General Manager – 01
BP 545 Ouagadougou 01
Tel: +226 25 37 45 01
Fax: +226 25 37 43 11
A complete set of bidding documents in French can be purchased by any candidate interested in the address mentioned above and upon payment of $340.
Payment will be made in cash or certified bank check in the name of the FDE and in a freely convertible into FCFA.
For transfer payments, transactions will be made to the BCEAO account of the FDE No. C002612200 C00060259. Proof of the order of transfer must be faxed to the EDF at +226 25 37 43 11.
Bids must be submitted to the EDF at the address above by 25 October 2018 at 09h00 GMT.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.