The Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) seeks to appoint a professional service provider for the development of compulsory national norms and standards for regulating municipal surcharges on electricity and alternative sources of revenue to supplement and/or replace electricity surcharges.
Development Bank of Southern Africa
Research, consultancy and professional services
Friday, October 1, 2021 – 23:45
17 September 2021 at 10h00
Responses to this RFP should be submitted electronically
- Bidders are required to click on the tender submission link as provided, as soon as bidders are ready to submit.
- Bidders are to ensure the documents being loaded are correct and accurate – once they are loaded, they cannot be accessed again or deleted.
- If incorrect documents are loaded, the new document loaded must include the wording “corrected”.
- Only files can be loaded, not folders.
- As such, folders with all its required content should be created on the bidders PC, then be converted to either a compressed or zipped folder.
- This will allow bidders to load the whole compressed/ zipped folder as a file format to the tender submission link.
- Once documents have been loaded, the bidder will receive a confirmation email of the upload.
- Uploading of submission must be in the structure and order as prescribed in this tender and MUST BE LABELLED CORRECTLY.
Find tender details here