OMICRON, serving the electrical power industry with testing and diagnostics instruments for primary and secondary equipment, invites industry professionals to register for a conference and practical workshop.
Protection experts from around the world will gather at magnificent Crewe Hall, UK to exchange experiences, engage in an interesting conference, and participate in practical workshop sessions.
A collection of application-based papers will be presented by manufacturer and commissioning companies, followed by a relaxed social evening.
Practical demo sessions will be held on the following topics:
- IEC 61850 system verification and data management
- Tips and tricks associated with Test Universe
- Simulation-based and distributed protection testing with RelaySimTest using one or more CMC test sets
Get an idea of the schedule
- October 16, 2018: Travel-in; Registration & get-together
- October 17, 2018: Conference & Dinner
- October 18, 2018: Workshops; Lunch & travel-out
Who will benefit from attending?
- Protection and measurement engineers working for utilities, railway, industry
- Manufacturers of protective equipment
- Service providers, project companies
- Regulatory authorities, consultants
About the venue
Within easy reach of Manchester International Airport, the historic venue Crewe Hall offers state of the art conference facilities and modern accommodation.
Fees and registration
Early bird fee £520,- plus 20% VAT (only valid until July 20, 2018)
Standard fee £570,- plus 20% VAT (valid from July 21 to September 21, 2018)
The event is hosted by OMICRON electronics UK Limited. Register here.