The Southern African Energy Efficiency Confederation (SAEEC) is inviting qualified consultants to submit a quotation for the services to build mobile PV structure for facilities in Johannesburg.
Quotations may be submitted on or before Monday, 15 June 2020 before close of business at 16:30 by e-mail to the address below:
Attention: Thieda Ferreira, Secretary General, SAEEC E-mail address dedicated for this purpose: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of services: Quotation to build mobile PV structure
- Secure and sturdy wooden structure as per diagram specifications (see Annexure A), standard wood trusses to be used.
- 2 x Top structures and 1 x Base Structure.
- 2 x DC and AC wiring boards as per diagram specifications (see Annexure B)
- Roof tiles for part of Top wooden structure
- IBR sheets for part of Top wooden structure
- 4 x Vertical Solar Modules, 60 cell panel, 300-330W, Tier 1
- 3 x Horizontal Solar Modules, 60 cell panel, 300-330W, Tier 1
- Railings & Brackets to mount Solar Modules, flash mount portrait
- Delivery structure to SAEEC office
Documents to be submitted
1. Duly accomplished form as provided in Annex 2, and in accordance with the list of requirements in RFQ
2. Latest business registration certificate.
3. Curriculum vitae of individual(s) / company profile
4. Business references
Contact people for inquiries
Yolanda de Lange | Acting Operations Executive | Delangey1@icloud.com
Thieda Ferreira | Secretary General | email@example.com
Copy to both staff members.