The Borno State Universal Basic Education Board invites interested, reputable and competent contractors to submit tender for procurement and installation of solar PV and accessories to three schools.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of registration with Borno State Universal Basic Education Board as contractor
- Reliable list of similar work executed (letter of award/certificate of completion photocopy attached)
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years
- Evidence of VAT registration/VAT remitted
- Technical capability of the company
- Audited financial statement of account for the last three years
List of the pre-qualified bidders will be placed on the notice board of the BOSUBEB Headquarters.
Pre-qualification documents are to be submitted as from 21 May between 8:00am to 4:00pm, and closed at 12 noon on 10 June 2019 and will be opened immediately.
Tenders should be submitted as from Friday 12 July 2019 and will close on 19 July 2019 by 11:00am.
The documents should be clearly marked “tender” for specific Lot and must be addressed to the:
Borno State Universal Basic Education Board,
P.M.B. 1233, Jos Road,
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.