A Johannesburg-based renewable energy company is looking for an experienced sales manager who can successfully pursue and close on sales opportunities. If you have robust knowledge of the renewable energy sector and wind energy markets, this might be the opportunity for you.
Deadline: 20 August 2021
- Master’s Degree in Economic-Business Administration or Engineering
- Experienced in sales or business development in Southern and/or Eastern Africa
- Robust knowledge of the renewable energy sector and wind energy markets
- Great understanding of the complete value chain from sales and engineering to O&M
You will be responsible for managing the bid management process, scouting and pursuing sales opportunities within the region, acting as the company’s ambassador through supporting the political agenda and marketing activities of the company, analysing and providing feedback on the sales process, and negotiating and closing project contracts.
- Excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written english skills
- Hunger to learn
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Results-driven and motivated
- Ability to work within a team
The company is looking for a go-getter – someone who is results-driven and self-motivated. If you like what you have read and can see yourself successfully executing the role in the wind energy space Apply now
Find more career opportunities.