An independent renewable energy developer is on the lookout for a contracts asset manager with the ability to provide precise, high quality and timely contract management support to join their team.
Application Deadline: 20 September 2021
The person best suited for the role will have an LLB Degree along with at least 4 years of experience in an infrastructure asset management environment. To help you stand out from the rest, a financial background as well as previous experience in the renewable energy industry in South Africa – particularly in the REIPPPP – is beneficial.
You need to be someone who can work independently and use their initiative, is a strategic and critical thinker, has robust organisational and time management skills as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- LLB Degree
- Financial background is beneficial
Experience requirements of the contracts asset manager
- 4+ years infrastructure asset management experience
- Previous experience in the renewable energy industry in South Africa – particularly the REIPPPP – is beneficial
As the Contracts Asset Manager your responsibilities are divided into 4 main areas:
- legal advisory
- contracts and compliance
- company secretarial
- general tasks including drafting, negotiating and reviewing finance and all related security documentation, advising management of changes in legislation and implementation of such, developing and maintaining correspondence/notice register, supporting the preparation of statutory submissions which include annual returns, and create, manage and maintain project documentation.
- Ability to work independently and use your initiative
- Ability to follow instructions
- Strategic and critical thinker
- Quick learner and adaptable to change
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Robust organisation and time management skills
If you are someone who is comfortable with change, enjoys learning new things and meet the requirements above, you could join the AltGen team. Apply now!