Work for a company with family-orientated values that offers a handsome reward system. A business development manager position is available in Kenya in the renewable energy sector.
Deadline: 13 August 2021
This is a team who are close-knit and value intelligence and ingenuity. They are looking for someone who is a team player but enjoys driving their own ship when it comes to business development – someone who knows how to win clients over and leverage their networks.
You need to be someone who can hit the ground and is willing to learn all you can about the products you will be selling as you will be required to answer client queries on the spot. Your time will be split with 30% of your focus on current clients ensuring their satisfaction while the other 70% on new clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, or Marketing
- 4+ years of Business Development Management experience
Your responsibilities will include guiding market research efforts to identify new opportunities, organising business meetings with potential clients, putting together proposals, tenders and sales presentations for current and new clients, providing training and mentoring to other sales team members, and giving clients feedback as well as after-sales support.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software
- Ability to continuously meet deadlines
- Robust organisation and planning skills
Where to apply?
Applications can be emailed through to email@example.com