60 Minute Session
NOTE ~ This webinar is in English.
As with any data type, there is a point when the maximum value will be reached. On 24/11/2024 and any tokens generated after this date will be rejected by the meters as being old tokens. All STS compliant meters are affected by the TID rollover and it is therefore imperative that users of the technology begin to implement a TID Rollover program to ensure business continuity come 24/11/2024.
Listen to this informative discussion which details the TID Rollover process, the risk associated with the TID Rollover and available support to successfully implement the TID Rollover.
What you will learn:
• What is the Token Identifier (TID)?
• What is the TID Rollover event?
• What are the risks of not implementing a TID Rollover Program?
• What is the process for a successful TID Rollover?
• What are the added benefits of executing a TID Rollover Program?
• Support services to ensure a successful TID Rollover campaign?
• Progress update from users who have commenced the TID Rollover Project.
Moderator: Nicolette Pombo-van Zyl, Editor | ESI Africa
Lance Hawkins-Dady, Head of Research and Development | Conlog; Chairperson of STS Association
Don Taylor, Director | STS Association
Franco Pucci, Technical Consultant | STS Association
Riccardo Pucci, TID Project Co-ordinator | STSA
Phumzile Sibisi, Customer & Retail Service | Ethekwini Municipality
Keseree Rajoo, Business Development Manager | Utilities World