Senelec has received funds as part of its 2018 investment budget to support the continuation of commercial post-payment service, and intends to use some of these funds to make payments for the supply of 10,000 single-phase meters.
Senelec now solicits closed bids from eligible candidates who meet the qualifications required for the supply of the equipment and the provision of related services in a single batch.
Bidders must provide written proof that he/she meets the following requirements:
Financial state – provide the financial statements for the three years (2014, 2015 and 2016) duly certified by a Chartered Accountant accredited by ONECCA (National Association of Chartered Accountants and Accountants) if the legal provisions so provide.
Technical capacity and experience – bidders must prove, with supporting documentation, that they meet the following experience requirements:
- Two similar contracts executed by the candidate during the last five years (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017) sanctioned by certificates of good execution;
- Undertake to provide, within three weeks of the signature of the contract, five meter samples and all the information required for their integration into Senelec’s existing STS prepayment management system.
- Prove within thirty days, after its provisional notification, that the supplied equipment successfully integrates into Senelec’s existing STS prepayment management system. Otherwise, the choice will be made on the next bidder;
- Present his after-sales service and provide proof that he has or will have the means necessary to carry out the after-sales service.
- Issue the complete documentation for each type of equipment in French;
- Undertake to guarantee the supplied materials at least one year after provisional acceptance on site; NB: This warranty covers any anomaly detected in the operation and provides for the repair or replacement of equipment at the expense of the supplier within fifteen days of finding the anomaly.
- Provide STS and DLMS compliance certificates COSEM;
- The tenderer must be the manufacturer or in a group with the manufacturer.
Interested candidates may obtain a complete tender dossier by sending a written request to the following address: Secretariat of the Directorate of Administration of Wealth and Supply (DAPA), located at 28, VINCENS Street 4th floor against a non-refundable payment of FCFA 50,000 ($94).
For any clarification bidders can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call tel: 33 839 32 92.
Tenders must be submitted to this address: Senelec, Market Board Room at 19, Abdou Karim Bourgi Street X Wagane DIOUF, on the 2nd floor of the Tounkara Dakar building on Wednesday 02 May 2018 at 09:30am.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.