The Public Financial Management Improvement and Consolidation Project of the Ministry of Finance is inviting sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply, delivery and installation of inverters and battery banks.
Bidding will be conducted using the national competitive bidding procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits (Dated January 2011, revised 2014) and is open to all bidders from eligible bidders as defined in the Guidelines that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
- Audited financial statements for the past three years with an annual turnover of $250,000
- Power of attorney
- Joint venture agreement (where applicable)
- The bid security of $ 31,000, or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency
- Evidence of undertaking two similar assignments of the same nature and magnitude within the last five. Note: Letter(s) of reference/copy of the signed contract from the purchaser must be provided. Maintenance support of one year.
- Experience and technical capacity
- The bidder shall furnish documentary evidence in managing, Installing, testing and commissioning of Inverter/solar panel or similar equipment for the past six years.
In addition to the above, such documents are required from bidders.
- A certified true copy of a valid business registration certificate or business license in conformity with the provision of the laws of the country of the bidder.
- A certified and up to date true copy of a valid tax clearance certificate from the relevant authority in conformity with the provision of the laws of the country of the bidder.
- A certified and up to date NASSIT
Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address below.
A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application at the address below and upon payment of a non -refundable fee of $100.
The method of payment will be cash or by bank transfer, wire transfer and direct payment in the account listed below:
Account number: 003001014156030144
Account name: Public Financial Management Improvement and project consolidation
Swift Code: SLCBSLFR
Correspondent Bank: Crown Agent Bank Ltd., London
US$ Account: 33445101
GBP Account Nr: 33445001
EUR Account Nr: 33445401
Swift BIC: CR ASGB 2L
Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Wednesday 5 September 2018 at 1100 Hours GMT.
Projects Fiduciary Management Unit
13a Howe Street (former World Bank Building)
Tel: + 232 76672186
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.