The Nigerian Television Authority wishes to invite interested, competent and experienced contractors to submit pre-qualification documents for the supply of a generator and spare parts.
- Valid Tax clearance certificate for the last three years (2015, 2016 & 2017);
- Evidence of Pension compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2018;
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December 2018;
- Evidence of compliance with National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) /compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2018;
Sworn affidavit certifying the following:
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvency or bankruptcy.
- That the company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for a criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety.
- No officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Television Authority or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Provides by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/6/2018 or valid certificate issued by BPP;
- Company’s copy of Bank Statement for the last twelve months and letter of support from the Company’s Bank;
- Audited account of the company for the last three years (2015, 2016, 2017) fully signed and stamped by the auditor;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three similar jobs in the last five years including letters of awards, valuation certificates and job completion certificates;
- A copy of the Memorandum of Understanding in situation of the bidder in Joint Venture, partners in joint venture must meet all eligibility criteria;
- Health and the safety policy of the company;
All applications for the pre-qualification must be signed or else will not be considered
Closing date for the submission of application is on 29th March, 2018 by 12 noon.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.